Our full service laboratory provides a wide range of clinical and infertility services. While most services are performed at our onsite reference lab, some testing may be sent to other accredited reference labs in the Treasure Valley. Our highly qualified registered medical technologists are committed to providing the highest standard of care in all phases of specimen handling and testing. Our lab exceeds the federal regulatory standards of the United States that apply to all clinical laboratory testing as outlined by CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments).
The laboratory is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Services provided include:
- Immunoassays: Including prostate specific antigen (PSA), testosterone, follicular stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone, and prolactin.
- Chemistry: Including routine chemistries such as basic and comprehensive metabolic panels.
- Hematology/Coagulation: Including complete blood count (CBC), CBC with differential smear, PT/INR testing.
- Point of Care Testing: Including urinalysis dipsticks, pregnancy testing, and NMP 22.
- Microbiology: Detection and identification of pathogenic microorganisms. Susceptibility testing is also performed.
- Andrology: Including complete semen analysis with morphology, sperm antibody detection, and sperm WBC detection. We also offer cryopreservation and other infertility procedures.