IUI’s ultrasound modality offers patients a versatile system for abdominal, nerve, vascular, cardiac, venous access, pelvic, and superficial imaging. Our advanced ultrasound system offers physicians striking image quality with sharp contrast resolution and clear tissue delineation to assist in accurate as well as efficient diagnosis.
Preparation for your Ultrasound:
- Renal, Kidney, Bladder, or Pelvic US
- Have a full bladder (drink 24-32 oz water 1 hour prior to exam without urinating)
- Abdominal, Gallbladder, or Liver US
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight
- Testicular, or Scrotal US
- Avoid using any powders in this area